Hi, I can’t find how to add a product to my homepage. I want to show four products in different sections (something like one page) but with Cornerstone I can’t. If I change to VC I will lose all the demo content. So how can I do this? Thank you in advance.
Hello @elen_a,
Thanks for asking. 
Please don’t open pages designed using Cornerstone in Visual Composer. Both the page builders uses different set of technologies and shortcodes and are not backward compatible with each other. To display product you can use WooCommerce shortcodes. For ex:
[recent_products per_page="15" columns="3"]
You can get list of all WooCommerce shortcodes on following page. https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/
Thanks.
Thanks, I got it.
Another question,
From where can I change the breakpoint for navigation? I want to set it to 1000px to go to mobile menu, or if this is not posible I want the logo to go on top center, because I have inline set the logo with the navigation, but on 1000px screen the menu is the desktop menu and the logo is on the left top…
Thanks again!
*great theme!!!
Sorry, I found it!
Glad to hear that you found the solution. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.