Add a menu item that looks like a button

Several answers to this question are here, but none have seemed to work for me. I want to make this Shop Now http://myaderm.abouttobeawesome.com/ look like this Order Now: http://www.myaderm.com/

I even tried the custom css class box .

Also, the icon isn’t showing up either.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I don’t see any class added to your menu item, but please try adding this CSS to your global custom CSS.


.x-nav-wrap.desktop #menu-item-277 > a {
    background-color: #f28323 !important;
    color: #fff !important;
    border-radius: 20px;
    height: auto !important;
    padding: 20px 15px !important;
    position: relative;
    top: 18px;
}

It should have the same effect.

And which icon isn’t displaying?

Thanks!

You guys are the best! Worked great.

I was talking about the icon on the menu items. I added them on the menu section of WP but I can’t get the icons to show on the menu bar.

Hi There,

Thank you.

I am not sure how you have added the menu but see this sample: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXIl62Dgs
If the same thing is not working for you, we need to see your setup. Please do give us credentials on a secure note and the icon you are trying to add.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.