Add a container around sidebar

Hi I have a few questions

  1. I like to add the sidebar in a container for it to have a white background.
  2. I would also like to know how to change my sidebar social grid text to black.
  3. How can I edit the title of my email subscription widget? I tried to use this code but it didn’t work:

.jetpack_subscription_widget .widget-title {
font-size: 15px;
margin-bottom: 20px;
text-transform: uppercase;
letter-spacing: 2px;
text-align: center;
}

tasherasings.com

Hi,

To achieve all that, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS

/* sidebar background color */
.x-sidebar {
    background: #fff;
    padding: 25px;
}

/* sidebar social text */
.x-sidebar  .x-block-grid-item a {
    color:#000;
}

/* Email Subscription Title */
.widget.jetpack_subscription_widget .h-widget {
   font-size: 15px;
   margin-bottom: 20px;
   text-transform: uppercase;
   letter-spacing: 2px;
   text-align: center;
}

For future reference, I came with that code using chrome inspect element,


ok thanks. The social grid text still isn’t changing color.

Hello @tashera,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to change social icon text color.

.x-block-grid-item a {color: #000 !important;}

Thanks.

That worked…Thank you!

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.