Add a code in Cornerstone

Dear theme co,

I wanted to put my pinterest board on my website, but the code doesnt work in raw content or code snippet. If I paste it in text it works, but then it doesnt show up in cornerstone.

Its about this code:

That I want to put on this page:

http://alleseters.nl/recepten/

I hope you can help me,

Kind regards, Ingrid

Hi There,

The script might not be compatible with Cornerstone, but if it does not render on Cornerstone while it renders on the live site you can still use it.

Hope it helps!

It is a code from pinterest to put a board on my page. My website is build on Cornerstone and there it doesn’t show up. Isnt there any way, like downloading a plugin, that the code can work in Cornerstone?

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Please do not use the code element or the text element. We highly suggest that you use raw content element. Most of the time, Cornerstone will prevent any custom script in a raw content element to display in the preview area. This is to prevent any conflicts while you are editing the page. The code you added in the raw content element (if valid and correct) should display in the live view of the page.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Thanks a lot for your help! It worked :smiley:

Hey,

You are welcome!