Adaptation of font sizes and fonts

Dear apex- / Theme.co-Team,

I use the renew stack and can set different fonts and font sizes in the stack options. When I enter a text on my homepage, I get a selection of sizes and formats (paragraph, heading 1/2/3 etc.), which I would like to customize to realize more font sizes. Where can I make this adjustment? (please also see the screenshot).

PS: I’ve read the post by @Prasant (see below), but I only have one object “classic custom headline” in my element library. Or do I have to enter that somewhere else? I can not get on there … :slight_smile:

Thank you very much!
Steffen

Post from Prasant:
Staff
Jan 10
Hello @Beattie,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

If you are using Pro, then the font size can be changed under Custom Headline > Setup > Base font size. I am asuming that you are using custom headline element.

In case you are using X Theme, please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .h1, .h2, .h3, .h4, .h5, .h6 {font-size: 150%;}

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

The classic Headline element having the limited feature to customize the heading. If you will use Version 2 headline element, it has the endless possible setting so that you can customize the size, weight etc.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Many thanks! Life can be so easy… :wink:

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.