Activate Off Canvas Area via menu item

Hi, could you please let me know how to activate an off canvas area via a menu item link please?

I have tried to use the same method I have used for a button but it doesn’t work.

Thanks so much for your help

Hello @wolfproductions,

Thanks for writing in!

In your Off-Canvas element, find the “Customize” tab and add the Toggle Hash like this:

And then in your menu item, you can create a custom link and use the #my-off-canvas as your href.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks Ruenel, most helpful

Hi @wolfproductions,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Thanks Tristup,

Unrelated to previous question, how do I get a drop-shadow to stay contained.

If you go to the page and click on ‘Read More’ on any of the accordions is loads below and pushes the column down as I want it to, HOWEVER the drop shadow on the other cols still shows as well when they are not open:

https://tema-solutions.co.uk/thurmetall-products/

Hey @wolfproductions,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks Marc, done

Hey @wolfproductions,

Set the Vertical option under the Row > Layout to Start. The default setting is Stretch that’s why the Columns have the same height and the Box Shadow is applied to the Columns.

Thanks.

Perfect, thanks Christian

Hey @wolfproductions,

We’re glad that my colleague was able to help you with your issue. If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.