ACF URL Field not displaying

In the latest version of Pro/Cornerstone we are using an ACF field {{dc:acf:post_field field="article_link"}} to link a button, title, and image but no matter what we do the links resort to the blog post permalink.

Hello Michael,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey Michael,

I have investigated your issue and I found out that your Post (Row) element is using the <a> HTML tag and that is link to the post itself.

Be aware that you cannot nest <a> HTML tag. Any link inside a link will be removed which is why the button only has the same link URL.

You will have to change the HTML tag to <div> instead to resolve your issue.

Best Regards.

Clearly, I am an idiot for not seeing that. LOL You know it always comes down to my oversight and once again Cornsetone is fantastic!!!

Hello Michael,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.