Hey there,
ACF 5.6.5 is now available and I was wondering when we might get the latest version?
Hey there,
ACF 5.6.5 is now available and I was wondering when we might get the latest version?
Hello @JvP,
Thanks for asking. 
My suggestion would be not to update ACF to 5.6.5 as it might break the website workflow. As of now the compatible version is ACF 5.6.1. At the moment I am not in the position to share the ETA but rest assure our developers are working to release compatible version of bundled plugins.
Thanks for understanding.
Hey @Prasant,
I wasn’t going to update. Just curious when we might see the bundled version updated to this latest release 
Hello @JvP,
Thanks for responding back. 
Our developers are working to release the compatible version of ACF plugin. However as of now I won’t be able to share the release date as you might know that to integrate and make a plugin compatible with Theme takes some bit of time. But I would like to assure you that we are working round the clock to release the compatible version of plugin bundled with the theme.
Thanks for understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.