ACF - Pro version used in PRO

Hi there

I wonder if you can help me. I am currently changing the theme for a customer from theirs to Pro.
They have used advanced custom pro fields to show products at the bottom of certain pages.
I cannot get these to show up in Pro. The details are all on the page and acf is set up correctly but when you look at the page - nothing.
I deactivated the copy of pro that their theme had and have installed the version bundles with pro but this has still not made any difference.
Would you mind taking a look to see if I am missing something.

Thank you.

Hey @Jimmmmmer,

The old theme could have custom functions related to ACF Pro. Regretfully, we can only help with out of the box issues related to Pro and ACF Pro. For this, you would need to know how the old site was exactly built.

Thank you for understanding.

Thank you I have done a work around.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.