ACF Pro update

Hi Support,

I was wondering if we will be getting the updates for ACF Pro soon. I think it is a bit overdue and with 4.9 released, there might compatibility issues. Any thoughts and dates?

Hi @dshakya,

Thanks for writing in.

There are no advance updates in regards to ACF Pro. I could send this to our developer so they could look on this. In regards to 4.9 release, we are still testing some of the features aside ACF Pro. It would be best not to update now however X theme is good to go though if you are not using that much plugins or 3rd part stuff inside your site.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

Hi @nico,
Thanks for responding to my query. It is just that ACF has released an update that is 4.9 compatible and so has other plugins that I am using. Its just ACF Pro that stands as not being able to update as Themeco hasn’t pushed it through. My site depends heavily on it and would like it to be updated. Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! We are updating them when we have tested it. We are always a little slower with supporting the latest version as we test them first with our theme and for any compatibility issues.

Please bear with us.

Thanks @RueNel,

I understand but this extension really needs some love. Will wait.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.