ACF Pro Options Page - how to show content on the front end

I created an ACF Pro Options Page along with a custom field group and populated it. I have fields for “sunday-hours”; “monday-hours”, etc.

On a page I added a headline element and chose dynamic content of {{dc:acf:option_field field=“sunday-hours”}}

Nothing is displaying. I’m guessing as I’ve got to put in a looper provider and consumer to get the data from the Options page that I called “site-settings”.

I don’t see a way to create a provider for Options page. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hey @MulderDSM,

To better assist you with your issue, we would love to check your ACF field settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you.

Thank you! I’ve posted a secure note along with permissions. I greatly appreciate your support!

Hello @MulderDSM

I checked your setting it seems that you are using the invalid filed name since you have added the ACF filed like this “sunday_hours” so dynamic content code needs to be like this
{{dc:acf:option_field field="sunday_hours"}}

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

You’re welcome, @MulderDSM

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.