ACF Pro Jquery Date Picker

Hello!

I’ve created a set of 3 fields in ACF Pro to use in my posts.
One of this fields is a JQuery Date Time picker.
It worked just fine, but now, as i went to create a new post, when i click on the field, there’s no date time picker appearing and i’m not able to insert the value manually.
I need this field as i use it to display the posts on an Essential Grid.
Can you help me please?
Thank you in advance,

Nuno

Hi Nuno,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, pease provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

Thank you Paul!

I just put all the information for you to access our site.

The posts types are Eventos Brewpub and the ACF field group is named LOCAL_DIA_HORA, the field is called DATA_HORA_EVENTO.
Thank you in advance.
BR

Hello @nualexan,

It seems that you are using an older version of the plugin (5.6.9). Could you please update it to the latest version? The latest is 5.7.12 which should be available in the automatic updates.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello RueNel,

Thank you for your quick response.
I tried to make the update before i put this ticket, but the ACF gave me an error that couldn’t update.
Now, the update has worked and the fields are just fine!
Thank you very much!
Best regards,

Nuno

Glad to hear it’s sorted, Nuno.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.