ACF Pro data inserted in post content is not showing when content is used in Essential Grid

Hi Support,

I am creating post content with some custom fields using ACF Pro. The post uses the Promo element and inside the content of the promo I use the ACF shortcode to pull the custom field through which works fine on the post.

When I use the post content in Essential grid the I get all the post content but the custom field data is not coming through!

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Ken

Hi Ken,

Thanks for writing in.

Essential Grid uses the standard post meta (custom fields), and it has its own custom field section too. You’ll have to utilize that if you wish to display them in your EG’s skin/item. It’s not yet integrated with ACF Pro since they are different plugins. And I don’t think they will be integrated sooner.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.