ACF Options page FIeld

Hi,

I have created an Options Page field in ACF that I want to use to select a specific custom post and have that be the only one to pull data from throughout the site for this post type.

I am having problems getting the Provider to work. To keep it simple for now, I have tried setting the Options page field to a text field and set it to be the title of one of the custom posts.

In the Looper provider I tried a query string of {{dc:post:title}}={{dc:acf:option_field field=“field_652017ee629af”}} using the field key for the Option Text Field, but it doesnt pull anything from that custom post.

Regards,
Darren.

Hey Darren,

Thanks for reaching out!

In order for us to check on your concerns, we need to check your settings properly. That being said, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL or layout builder name

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc,

I have included the login details in a secure note.

Please look at the Mainstream 1 About Landing page at the top section where I’m trying to get the Provider working so that it only pulls data from the Custom Post (Website Content Forms) with the title: Ftitz’s Fry Up

Hello @DesignMunky,

Your Looper Provider Query String is incorrect. It should be:
post_type=website-content-form&post_title={{dc:acf:option_field field="site_to_make_live"}}

Hope this helps.

Hey Ruenel,

Yep that did the trick - thank you so much!

Cheers,
Darren

Hi again,

Perhaps I spoke too soon. The provider didn’t seem to be checking the Post Title against the Option Field, but just pulling in the first post data.

I changed the Option FIeld to a Post Object, set the return format to ID and changed the Provider Query String to:

post_type=website-content-form&id={{dc:acf:option_field field=“site_to_make_live”}}

Not sure why this isn’t working?

thanks,
Darren.

Hello Darren,

The query string should be:
post_type=website-content-form&p={{dc:acf:option_field field=“site_to_make_live”}}

You can use this documentation for your reference:

Thanks.

Perfect - that worked!

Thanks for the help and reference doc!

Cheers,
Darren.

Great! You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.