ACF not working in Parameters in Components

Hi!

I was tinkering with the parameters in Components. Trying to set up a Selector with URL’s, where two of my present URL’s are set in an Advanced Custom Fields field in my product. (I am listing products in this component and need special links for certain products that are paid on our app instead of WooCommerce).

I don’t know if I’m doing anything wrong, but entering the dynamic content to fetch the ACD field doesn’t work:

See line 14 and 15

The parameters disappear when these two lines are in the code, and come back beautifully without them:

Am I doing anything wrong, or is this just not yet working in the parameters?

Cheers!!

Hello Christopher,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please modify your dynamic shortcode into like any of these:
{{dc:acf:post_filed field='swedish_payment_gateway_link'}}

or this one:
{{dc:acf:post_filed field=\"swedish_payment_gateway_link\"}}

or this:
{{dc:acf:post_filed field=swedish_payment_gateway_link}}

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hmmm…
It seems to work so far that the editor accepts the code. However, it is unable to fetch the ACF link. Hovering over the button shows the proper ‘woocommerce add to cart url’ when I have that selected in my select menu. But on any other selection (except for “test”), hovering over the button shows no url at all. This is true both to when working within the Cornerstone editor and on viewing it live.

Hello Christoffer,

It could be not you are using the incorrect field name or that there is no value in the ACF field. We would love to check and support this theory though if we can log in to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.