ACF Image Gallery + WP Offload Media

I am having an issue getting a looper to pull in an ACF image gallery, and I am wondering if it is because I am using WP Offload Media Lite to host the images. Is there possibly an edit I need to make in the ACF Field to make the connection? I am only getting gray boxes to populate.

My row is set as the provider and called "Post"

My provider is set up as a string {{dc:acf:post_field field=“event_photos”}}

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 7.28.36 AM

My custom fields are set up currently using image URL

My column is set as the consumer “Post” and the div “figure” is holding an image that is set to current item.

Hello @paulbcurious,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @paulbcurious,

Thanks for sharing the login details it seems that you have not pulled the image URL on the Image element. Dynamic content code on the image element {{dc:looper:item}}

Please check your site now.

Thanks

It’s those simple things that are catching me today. Appreciate the help in figuring out what the issue was.

Hello @paulbcurious,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.