ACF: Accessing gallery inside a acf group

Hi,

i added a gallery inside a acf group. Now i would like to access it with dynamic content and show the images inside a slider.

ACF gallery without a group works great and is no problem.

Best
Tobi

Hey Tobi.

Thanks for reaching out!

To access the Gallery inside of a group field requires two Looper Providers . The structure should be like this one:

Row- Looper Provider (Dynamic Content) = {{dc:acf:post_field field="felder"}} = Group Field
Column- Looper Consumer
Div - Looper Provider (Dynamic Content ) = {{dc:looper:field key="gallery"}} = Gallery Field
Image = Looper Consumer and Dynamic Content = Looper current item or {{dc:looper:item}}.

Here is the setup:

Hope that helps.

Hi,

thanks. It helps for the gallery. But i tried it on a Slider, and it didnt worked.
Bildschirm­foto 2023-01-19 um 11.24.09
What i am doing wrong.
Thanks for your help.
Tobi

Hey Tobi,

On your setup, I suspect that you forgot to add Looper Consumer in your Slide 1. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL or Layout Builder Name

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey,

thanks that helped.
I had to assign a Looper Consumer and a Looper Provider Slide 1 at the same time.
Bildschirm­foto 2023-01-19 um 11.24.09

Thank you very much.
Best
Tobi

Hello Tobi,

Glad to know that things are well with you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.