Accordions not working on click

Hello,

I have an issue with all accordions on my website: https://en-cavale.fr/produit/abonnement-mensuel-systeme-solaire/

When I click on the accordion header, nothing happen. It does not open as expected.
It’s working fine with Chrome when I’m logged in. But not in private mode, or with Safari.

Can you help me please?
Many thanks
Regards,
Marjolaine

Hello Marjolaine,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be an issue of plugin conflict or a custom code issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If none of those work, it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello
I tried something and it seems to fix the issue.
In WPRocket, in the Javascript settings, I checked “Fix menu and accordions” (Theme option) to exclude lazy loading of JavaScript on these elements… and it works now! (It doesn’t explain why the script never loads on live website, because it is working in my test website anyway, but at least, without delaying it, it loads directly.)
Thanks
Regards,
Marjolaine

Hello Marjolaine,

Glad to know that things are well for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.