Accordions not loading full short code content

I’m having trouble putting shortcodes into accordions it loads fine in cornerstone, but when i try it on the real thing it doesn’t seem to load the full content only a small portion.

check on www.cntrlplace.com to see what I mean. in the DJing section.

Hello @jeffgollin,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you please your login details so that we can check it at our end meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I have sent a secure note please let me know what you think the error might be.

Hi @jeffgollin,

For some reason I cant access your homepage in Cornerstone, it seems its slug is change.

For now, try to place your Accordion content on a Global Block. Then use the Global Block shortcode in Accordion content, this way you have a clean content on accordion.

Thanks,

please try again as it was having some other tech issues at the time
www.cntrlplace.com

Hey @jeffgollin,

Your calendar is powered by Javascript the same as the Accordion element. The reason why the calendar shows fully in the builder is that all Accordion Items are open.

If an Accordion Item is open, it gives time for the content powered by Javascript to establish its height then it calculates the Accordion Content’s height.

If an Accordion Item is closed, the content powered by Javascript loads first while the Accordion Content does not calculate its height because it’s closed. That’s why you see the content (calendar) being cropped.

There is no way around this but to set all Accordion Items to Start Open.

Otherwise, you’ll need to find a 3rd party accordion plugin that will work for your calendar. Finding a 3rd party plugin is beyond the scope of our theme support and we do not have any recommendations. If you’re not sure what to use, just test all accordion plugins available in the WordPress repository.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.