Accordions have completely stopped working SOS

Hey there,
I’m currently trying to create new course pages on my website and have hit a stump. My accordion elements have stopped being responsive all pages of my website. They just won’t open or close.

I’ve tried:

  1. Deleting the faulty ones and replacing them with new ones, didn’t work.
  2. I thought it may be a browser/caching issue and cleared all my data, still didn’t work
  3. I’ve looked at it on other web browsers and devices and it still doesn’t work.

I’m not really sure what to do because I have 1933820439405940394039 pages that this effects and it’s mucking up my ability to design properly as I open and close different accordion items to fit the information accordingly.

What’s even worse is I have just launched 2 other versions of my site in 2 other countries and they are both doing the same thing which means my problem has tripled.

Any ideas on what I should do?
Here is a link to one of my pages where the accordions are stuffing up: https://getcourse.com.au/courses/bachelor-of-applied-information-technology/

NEVERMIND! I figured it out lol.

I needed to update my version of X. that’s all.

Cheers

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.