Accordion wont close

I am trying to make it so my accordions are all closed at the start but only have one item open at a time.

I currently have all accordion items set to: starts open OFF. Then I have Link Items turned on.

I saw in another thread that this is how you achieve what I am looking for but now what happens is all of them are closed on load, and then when I open one, I cant close it. So I end up with all 3 open if they are clicked on and I cant close them.

Hi there,

I have checked the page and it triggers an error in the console when I try to click an accordion to close it.You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!