Accordion won't close after update

I haven’t seen anywhere else to report bugs, so I just updated X-theme Pro to 2.02, and accordion items won’t close after clicking on another item.

I’m using this, and it was working earlier.

[accordion id="faq"] [accordion_item title="" parent_id="faq" open="true"]
[/accordion_item] 

[accordion_item title="" parent_id="faq"]
[/accordion_item]

[accordion_item title="" parent_id="faq"]
[/accordion_item]

[accordion_item title="" parent_id="faq"]
[/accordion_item]

[/accordion]

Hello @w3developing,

Thanks for writing in. We’ve seen a few people writing in about issues with their accordions/collapsing elements, but in our tests everything is working properly and as expected. This was a major update and did receive some changes to have the JavaScript functions for these elements. Please ensure you have fully read the Update Guide currently linked in the notice at the top of the site. That article will go into much more detail, but the main thing here is likely caching related. Ensure all caches (browser, plugins, CDNs, et cetera) are completely flushed so that your markup is synced with the updated JavaScript.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.