Accordion not working

Hi there,

The Accordion element is not working. We have the most up-to-date version of X theme installed, disabled all plugins to ensure there was no conflict, and made sure the parent and item IDs match but still it is not functioning.

I’ll send a private message with the site info.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, I believe the issue is not directly on the accordion but how you setup your site.

I cant view the settings on this page https://newstarling.staging.wpengine.com/mystarling/instructions/ it re-directs me to login every-time I try to open it, even though I already login. I saw an PHP error when I first viewed that page, but its gone after I reload the page. I do see an JS error on that page with regards to Scroll Bottom (https://prnt.sc/gijj8s). Did you have an slider on that page before?

Please clear and deactivate all caching and optimizer plugins and features your site might have.

Then do a testing for a plugin conflict again. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!