Accordion Not Displaying Titles - BUG!

Hi,

I’m having problems resolving an issue with an accordion not displaying titles. I’ve even go so far as to recreate the entire page from scratch and I can’t seem to have this resolved.

I’ve even duplicated a page where it is the same format and just copy and pasted the information. This leaves me to believe that there may be a possible bug in the way text is treated when you use a special character such as a colon (: or hyphen) in a sentence.

Check out this small clip that I’ve put together…I will show you the page and then I will go into the back end and change the title and you will see that title appears once I refresh the page.

https://cl.ly/3L1p1K3i1p3k

(I apologize for the last part as it got cut off, but it showed that the title went back its default).

So you can see that the title of the accordion is not showing up but the content of that specific accordion is.

I don’t what to make of it…I’m hoping someone can help.

I’m using Wordpress v4.9 and X theme 5.2.5

sl

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! The accordion titles will not accept some characters that may caused issues later on. The - is an invalid character and this is why it is not being accepted. Please make use of the word to instead. For example: Galatians 1:1 to 20 .

Hope this helps.

Hi @RueNel

This is a bigger issue than not accepting some characters. It seems that it won’t accept some characters but numbers too!

Please take a look. This is a real problem.

https://cl.ly/2b1r3g2M2v1J

sl

Hi There,

We can not confirm if this is a bug since we can not replicate this issue on our end. Please confirm that your Theme and Cornerstone are on the latest version (refer here for the latest compatible versions). Also, purge the caching plugin/feature the site might have.

If nothing works, please provide us the site URL and credentials on a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.