Accordion issues

Hi,

I updated our staged website to the latest X theme and had an issue:

1. Accordion – they are all opened up, they won’t close and are not linked.

The page with accordion:
http://staging.nexon.flywheelsites.com/products/

It will ask you to login to see the page:
username: flywheel
password: telling-toad

Can you have a look into this please?

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris,

Something seems to be messing up with the theme’s css.

You can try the following

1. Temporarily remove any custom css and js you have then check if the issue is resolved.

2. If you have any cache plugin installed try to clear your plugin cache.

1. Try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If none helps, please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

For a temporary fix, you can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS

.x-collapsed {
    display: none !important;
}

Thanks

Hi Paul R,

Thanks for your reply. I disabled some plugins to see if there are any plugin conflicts, but the issue still persist.

I added the css and it worked partially. However the open/close animation is jittery.

Can you have a closer look – i added the admin login details in a secure note.

Thanks again.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for providing your login credentials.

I checked and can see you have 6000+ lines of code in your child theme’s style.css.
I am not sure how that happened. Please note that you don’t have to copy everything from your parent theme.
You only need to add the codes that you need to override and everything else will be inherited.

I tried removing all the css code and the accordion works just fine.

Regretfully, this is outside the scope of support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it.

Please check links below for your guide on how child theme works.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.