Accordion issue

Hi there
On my page http://www.shadoart.com/personalized-gift/
I have two accordion items under the slider. When I open the first item, “how does it work” it’s content falls outside the accordion frame and corrupts the next accordion title.
Also I wish to have the accordion title with colored background. I have adjusted the css to transparent background to suit my FAQ page needs. How can I change the accordion title background locally only on this page?
Thank you
Yinon
P.S
I have done some editing to my FAQ page adding image on “what is demo” item, and it make the same problem

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using [x_column] shortcode inside the Accordion item? Please keep in mind that it is proper to make use of the [x_container] first and then the column shortcodes. It should be like this:

[x_container]
  [column type="1/2"] Place your content in here. [/column] 
  [column type="1/2" last="true"] Place your content in here. [/column]
[/x_container]

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

1 Like

It works perfect.
Thank you

You’re welcome.

Hi again
Can you refer please to the other part of the question
I have adjusted the css to transparent background to suit my FAQ page needs. How can I change the accordion title background locally only on this page? http://www.shadoart.com/personalized-gift/
Thank you
Yinon

You can add your custom CSS to Cornerstone’s Page CSS to apply specific page CSS.

Thanks.