Accordion Hover Color

It appears you can change the background color of the Accordion Items background in three places (Primary Tab, Items Tab and Header Tab). Why there are three places to change this background seems odd to me; is there any logic to this?

Also, why is there no way to change the hover color of this background? I was able to do this in the “Accordion Item” Element CSS with the code below, but it would seem three places to change the background and none of them to edit the interaction seems to make no sense.

All is good here, I’m just looking to understand if I am missing something??

$el .x-acc-header:hover {
background-color: transparent !important
}

Hello @mcaravaglia,

Thanks for writing to us.

You need to go to the Accordion item —>Header—>background —>set the base color and for the hover color you need to select the Interaction color

Hope it helps
Thanks

Ah, no matter what I set the Interaction color to, it still left the hover-color as bright pink and I was trying to make it transparent. After receiving your response, I dug deeper and found some CSS in the Global CSS tab that was causing this. All’s good. Thanks again!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.