Accordion Element doesn't open on X theme

It was working before, but now every time I place an Accordion item it cannot be opened when clicked on. Would PLease like some help on how to solve this issue.

Hi Starmaxtransport,

Please follow the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Hello There,

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 6.1.6
  • Cornerstone 3.1.6

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

I have visited the page and it seems it is already resolved.

Please let us know how it goes.

Seems to be working again, thanks. I think it was just I needed to update the theme. Which is odd because it was working on the previous version of X.

Hi @Starmaxtransport,

Glad it’s okay now. It could happen if the cornerstone is first updated and the theme should be updated to match it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.