How do I remove the border around the accordion blocks?
How do I move the arrow from the left side of the box to the right?
Thank you
Here is the domain: http://1hs.532.myftpupload.com/

How do I remove the border around the accordion blocks?
How do I move the arrow from the left side of the box to the right?
Thank you
Here is the domain: http://1hs.532.myftpupload.com/

Hi @Kannakart,
Thanks for writing in.
I could not be able to see your accordion in your domain so I could check my Code to give if it is the right one. Please share us your URL so we could verify our CSS.
For the meantime, you could check the link below on how to edit or customize accordion.
Hope it helps.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi again,
Thanks for the URL, try adding the following CSS code in the Theme Options > CSS:
.x-acc .x-acc-item {
box-shadow: none !important;
}
.x-acc .x-acc-header .x-acc-header-indicator {
position: absolute;
right: 0;
}
Hope this helps!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.