Accordion Dropdown Icon *next* to header

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could help me? I have center aligned the copy in the header, but the dropdown icon stays on the far left. Is there any way I can change the position of this icon to be close to the letters, instead of displaying the other end?

Please see image below for example - you can see the dropdown icon (which I have made a + sign) is far away from the wording, and I’d like it to be next to the wording.

Thanks in advance

Go check your Navigation Layered option.

On the Links tab go to Design > Flexbox and click on Reverse.
Then, go check the margins of your Text and/or your Sub indicator.

Tell me if it works for you.

Hi there, sorry but I cannot see an option for ‘navigation layered’ in the accordion options.
This is not to move anything in navigation, but to move the accordion dropdown icon to be next to the accordion header.

Please let me know if this makes sense, thanks

Hi @EarlySigns,

What you are expecting is required custom CSS code which is beyond the scope of Theme Support. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you in doing the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.