Accordion does not close

Hi,
in the site I am managing, isprm.org I have changed the theme from PRO to BuddyBoss. I kept the cornerstone. I purchased a single licence and once configured I immediately realised that the accordion was not working. I deactivated all plugins except the cornerstone but the problem is not resolved. I have also deactivated the BuddyBoss theme and installed Twenty-Two but the problem persists. The only way to get the accordion working is to install Cornerstone version 6.0.8. The problem with this version, however, is that the cornerstone does not open the backend page. I have tried disabling all plugins and installing Twenty-Two but the plugin still does not work.
I need assistance because I cannot not use accordions and I cannot not edit pages. how can you assist me?
I will provide you with all the credentials to access the staging site.
Right now I have cornerstone version 6.0.8 installed, so the accordion works but you cannot edit pages with Cornerstone.

Hi @LukeStephan,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found that the Accordions are working perfectly fine at my end. I would suggest you go through the following thread on a similar topic.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi @tristup,
thank you for your response.
I analyzed everything and did all the tests reported in the thread. In fact, I had already checked everything before I wrote.
The big problem is that by updating the version of Cornerston the accordion doesn’t work, if I leave version 6.0.8 the accordion works but Cornerstone no longer opens on ANY page.
I attach screen.
I tested by disabling all plugins, css, js and theme.

So:
With Cornerstone version 6.0.8 accodion works but Cornerstone editor does NOT work.
With Cornerstone version 6.1.4 accordion does NOT work however Cornerstone editor works.

I installed in staging the latest version of Cornerstone, number 6.1.4 to show the problem. Here is an example page:
https://staging2.isprm.org/discover/committees1/
Here I can edit the page but the accordion does not work.

In the production site, since I cannot leave the accordion not working, I left the Cornerstone version number 6.0.8 however I cannot edit the pages.
Here the same page in production:
https://isprm.org/discover/committees1/

Analyzing the code of the page I see that the code is different from the new version to the old one.
Here are the images of the new version that fails, first with accordion closed then open:

Here the images of the old version of Cornerstone that works (but with which Cornerstone does not work):

I don’t know if these factors are helpful in the analysis.

Hey @LukeStephan,

I was able to replicate your issue using the standalone Cornerstone plugin on my development website. The accordion is not working properly. I have already reported a bug in our issue tracker.

On the other hand, I suggest that you use the Cornerstone 6.0.8. If you are afraid that you couldn’t edit the backend using the builder it was due to the plugin conflict. I suggest that you disable all your plugins except for the Cornerstone plugin then activate it one by one to find the culprit.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

Hi @marc_a,
I found the conflict and I can use Cornerstone with verisone 6.0.8
However, I would like to know if you have any plans to fix the bug. With this version I can’t use the New Slider Element that was introduced in version 6.1.0
If so, would you have version 6.1.0 for me to download to test if the accordion works so I can use the New Slider Element in the meantime?

Hey @LukeStephan,

Yes, the accordion issue will be fix by our developer and I have already reported it to them but we don’t any ETA. On the other hand, regretfully, we don’t have copy for Cornerstone version 6.1.0.

Thank you for understanding.

Ok @marc_a,
then I am waiting for a new version with the bug fix.
Thanks again.

Hi @LukeStephan,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.