Accordion auto-close

I’ve found a few posts on having only one accordion open at a time (auto close). Many were from 2018-2019. They suggest using a function called “Enable Grouping” which is found in “DesignSetup.” I do not see that. Another says you simply have to turn on “Advanced Settings.” Again, how? where?

I am using Pro 6.0.5

Right now is it possible to have have accordions close when a new one is opened? If it is “Enable Grouping” where (in detail) can one find this setting? Thanks

Hello @johnboak,

Thanks for writing to us.

To auto-close the Accordion, I would suggest you go to the Accordion element —>Primary—>Grouped—>ON. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.
Test-Page-Cornerstone (33)

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thanks. Prakash;
After sending you the post, I went to lunch and suddenly realized why I never had seen the “grouped” option in “Setup.” My use of the accordions involved only one “opening” div per accordion. If I had used two, I would have seen the “Grouped” option. So my goal was always impossible without some fancier code intervention: I wanted all the other opened accordions to close their single expansions. Ha Ha. Foolish me. Again, Thanks!

Hello @johnboak,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.