Accordion and menu button error after Cornerstone update - still no solution?

Hi,

I recently updated to the latest version of Cornerstone and noticed 2 errors:

  1. All accordion items are automatically open and cannot be closed. For example, see http://www.menps.vic.edu.au/:

  2. The header menu button for mobile devices does not work for this site either.

I know this issue has been raised by other people on the Apex Forum - yet the response was rather non eventful, suggesting its a caching issue. The site being affected (see above) has no caching tools or plug-ins and the fact this is happening on multiple PCs and platforms would strongly suggest its not local browser caching.
My concern is the acknowledgement that JavaScript was modified and that because it still works on β€˜new’ pages no one is looking at what could be causing issues with the older sites using Cornerstone Accordion.

I have updated the site above to use the newer Accordion feature - which works fine on other sites I have, but will not work on the school site.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated in locating the conflict or error that has now occurred after the Cornerstone update.

I look forward to your response and hopefully a solution.

regards

Noel

Hi Noel,

I can see you have updated Cornerstone to latest version but did not update your theme.

Please note that these two should be updated simultaneously to avoid any incompatibility issues.

Kindly update your theme to Version X 6.0.4 then clear your plugin cache and browser cache and check again.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.