Accordion Acting Different on Mobile

Hey Hey,

I have accordion added to this page https://moveu.com/faq/ and everything is working fine on desktop but on mobile it is not. If you scroll down the page and click on a new accordion, it will push the content too far up. I’m not sure why it is doing this and I wold like it to not do anything other than open up the accordion.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Ann

Hey Ann,

This happens if the previous accordion item has a long content so when it collapses, the next accordion item moves up. For now, it is best to disable auto collapsing of your accordion by turning off the Link Items option.

I’ll post this to our issue tracker so our development team could be made aware once they go through the list of reports.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.