Hi,
I want to reduce the padding on the left inside the accordian to match that of the right. If you see the top part of the accordian: parents and carers here:
you should see what i mean.
thanks guys.
Hi,
I want to reduce the padding on the left inside the accordian to match that of the right. If you see the top part of the accordian: parents and carers here:
you should see what i mean.
thanks guys.
Howdy, @King!
Thanks for writing in! From inspecting the CSS on your site, I can see that at some point someone has added the following custom CSS somewhere:
.x-accordion-inner {
padding-left: 80px;
padding-right: 10px;
}
That padding-left: 80px; declaration is what is creating the spacing you’re seeing. If you match that to your padding-right declaration, you should be good to go.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.