Accordian not working since updated X Theme

Hi, I have just updated X Theme to the newest version and now my Accordian element is not opening or closing on the live site. It works fine when viewing and editing in Cornerstone. I have tried deactivating all plugins and it still does not work. Nothing has changed on the site since I updated from the old X version.
http://www.davidmusicgordon.com/groups/

Do these old elements not work with updated Theme?

Help much appreciated!

They are starting to reply in about 24 hours now. it used to be much faster. I have issues from 5 days ago and still hasnt been properly addressed.

If it helps I can tell you I am using accordion and it is working for me. The only thing I didnt do is update to the latest version of cornerstone as it cause some issues on my end with the x feature list. Hope that helps.

Hi There,

When I check your site, all accordion are open by default. Then all accordion heading are opening a new tab. Upon checking, you have the following JS code that makes all link tag open a new tab:

   jQuery(function($){
   $('a').each(function() {
     var a = new RegExp('/' + window.location.host + '/');
     if(!a.test(this.href)) {
         $(this).click(function(event) {
             event.preventDefault();
             event.stopPropagation();
             window.open(this.href, '_blank');
         });
     }
  });

});

The heading of the accordion is a link tag, thus such jquery also affects it. Can you specify on page and section that JS is supposed to work. We might need to add an ID or class so it will not affect other links as well.

All elements should still works on latest updates.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.