Accessing post's Snippet metas in functions.php

I have posts that actually represent events. So I got the Snippets plugin to annotate event details. So, the question is, how do I retrieve the snippet’s start date & time for the post (in functions.php) to do things like sorting the category view based on event date etc? I know how to actually do the sorting in the pre_posts filter, but do not know how to reference the posts’ snippet meta values. Could someone help?

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials.
It is part of this function tco_snippet_page_post() . We can find it here: \wp-content\plugins\snippet\functions\output.php. Feel free to check how that functions works. Unfortunately, customization on how it works will be outside the scope of our support. Thank you for understanding.