Access to sites are gone

Hi,

After updating to wordpress newest version 5.1 I cannot access/edit my pages anymore.
I have updated to the lastest X as well.

Do you have any suggesting on what to do?

Cheers,
Astaa

Hi Astaa,

Kindly also check the version of your Cornerstone and make sure that it is also updated to the latest version. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

If the issue persists, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case you are still getting an issue, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hi,
I have now updated cornerstone & deleted the catches.
The same problem occur.

Attached you find my information to log in.

Thank you for your help!!!

Cheers,
Astaa

Hi Astaa,

I’ve re-saved the permalink settings and the content builder is working fine now.

Could you please check again?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.