Hi,
I would like to change the colors of the word “WIRELESS EMS 2.0” However when I add the span code the accent would cross over it as well. Please see images for illustration. Please advise. Thank you
Hi,
I would like to change the colors of the word “WIRELESS EMS 2.0” However when I add the span code the accent would cross over it as well. Please see images for illustration. Please advise. Thank you
Hi Paul, but the font tag is no longer supported in html 5. Is there another way to resolve this?
Hello,
I have checked it on my localhost and we have a bug and it was reported to our developer`s team.
Now, if you want, you can wait for the fix update or you can add a strong tag and add a custom CSS code like this:
color: red;
}```
You can see what I am saying here: http://prntscr.com/ghurtz and here: http://prntscr.com/ghus0l