Absolute menu buttons not working

Hi support team!

I’m having trouble setting up a menu in Pro. I’m using an absolute positioned menu at the top of the website. Unfortunately the buttons are not working in this setup. When I make the container relative it does work, but that is not the look I want to achieve.

Could you please help me to get this problem resolved?

At the top right there is a menu now. This is how it is supposed to look (the menu over the header picture). Only the buttons don’t work like this. They are not clickable. When I change it to relative, it does work…

I’ll send a secure note with my credentials so you guys can check the site.

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please make the third bars z-index to 9997, second bar to 9998, and keep the first bar (where the buttons are) to 9999

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hello Friech!
Thank you so much, that did the trick!

Again: Great support :smiley: :slight_smile:

My pleasure! we’re happy to assist you with this.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.