Above the fold section is not responsive and won't respond to changes on mobile

This section is from a template and should be responsive. The headline is fine but the subheadline is huge on mobile. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It is the main above the fold section on https://www.sbenatidentistry.ca/

The subheadline causing the issue is A THOUSAND LIKES.

Hello Halim,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that you have set the font size for an only tab view. I would suggest you set the font size of the mobile view as well to get rid of the font size issue.

Test-Page-Builder-Pro (3)

Hope it helps
Thanks

I’ve made the necessary changes and it is still getting overridden by the styling in the red box on the right of your second picture. The 3em font size is overriding my media query.

Hello Halim,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

It’s been added.

Hello Halim,

Thanks for sharing the login details, I went ahead and checked your settings it seems that you have added inline CSS on the Headline element just because the element styles are getting override. I would suggest you remove the custom CSS code and then check it again.

To remove the inline CSS code go to the Cornerstone page builder —>Headline Element—>Customize —>Element CSS

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you for the assistance, it seems that CSS came with the header template.

Cheers!

You are most welcome Halim.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.