About the update

When I do an update to an XThem template I can not complete the update
Please report on this subject
My site is : www.mystoreshoping.com

Hi @mostafa_abdoh82,

Thanks for writing in!
Can you please confirm the error message you are getting during the update?
Also, you can do a manual update. Pease checks update guide for help.

if that doesn’t help Please provide following information so that we can have a look:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

I downloaded the updated version of the Theimco site and removed the old version of XThem
I downloaded the addition of Super Cash to remove the cache
When you enter Cornernstone to make adjustments after the home page does not save on your modifications
A message in a red box on the right shows that it can not be saved
There is also a message during the opening of Cornernstone stating that :
The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing. Checking the developer console for errors could indicate what went wrong.

Origin URL: https://mystoreshoping.com

Preview URL: https://mystoreshoping.com/

looke at this :blush: https://e.top4top.net/p_1049hnyiv1.jpg

Hi Mostafa,

Thank you for the credentials, but next time please put your credentials in a secure note so it is only visible to you and us (staff). I had moved it to secure note for you, but please change the password of that account for security measure.

How To Get Support

I did put a debug.log on your site and it shows that the plugin Elementor is causing a PHP Fatal error

Would you mind deactivating that plugin? since X theme already have the Cornerstone.

If the issue persists, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Cheers!

Thank you for your help
Not paying attention to the safe observation I expected it to show you only
Do not mind deleting the Elementor component
Yesterday I decompressed the Cornerstone file in the theme file
Now delete the component Immortor or you delete it

Hello @mostafa_abdoh82,

Regretfully the given FTP details does not work. It seems that the password or username is incorrect.
Could you please double check it and send in the updated details so that we can login and investigate this issue?

Thank you in advance.

I have changed my FTP password, database password and password to the control panel as you advised me
Now the site does not work and I’m trying to fix it if you can help me Iwill be thankful for you
I can not login to the site or the WordPress
I can only access the control panel

Hello @mostafa_abdoh82,

You were only meant to change the password of the FTP and the WordPress dashboard installation because you have shared it publicly. Changing the database password created an issue and not your site is down. You will need to go to your control panel, find the file manager and edit your wp-config.php file. You will have to update the database information in that file especially the database password so that your site will work again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Things are good now I’ve made a mistake in the character in the password

Hello @mostafa_abdoh82,

I found out that you are using qTranslate X plugin. Please understand that this plugin is not supported when editing in Cornerstone. We highly recommend WPML plugin instead. You might also find Polylang plugin helpful in translating your site.

Thank you.

If I cancel the translation, everything will be fine and I can edit on Cornerstone
Everything will be okay, is not it?
Because I intend to buy wpml
But the translation that I’ve put will appear in the pages after removing the translation program

Hi @mostafa_abdoh82,

It’s not going to appear, WPML store translations differently than other translation plugins. There is no universal way of storing translations as long as the strings are translated.

You will have to re-translate it again with WPML.

Thanks!

First: Allow me to thank you for the excellent technical support that I have received from you
And your undue attention to me is frankly unable to express my happiness with your interest
The second thing, let me ask:
Is there a conflict between the X - Theme and the Presab plugin
This plugin is for logging in and does not work well
I was communicating with his technical support and he told me it was possible that there was a conflict with the added template

Hello @mostafa_abdoh82,

We do not have any idea of the Presab plugin. Could you please explain what this plugin does? Maybe you can send us a link to the plugin page so that we can check it. One thing for sure is that the X/Pro theme does not interfere with other plugins and it follows the WordPress standards.

Regards.

Hi
The name of the plugin pressapps
The other problem
The menu tab in Wordpress does not work where I’ve deactivated Cornerstone
The tab menus have worked fine
What is the solution?
What is the method of installing XChild?

This message also appears
ignore
Your X-Child Theme contains old versions of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need to be updated to make sure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your template to the latest version. If no update is available, contact your template author asking for compatibility with the current version of WooCommerce.
If you copy a template file to change something, you’ll then need to copy the new version of the template and apply the changes you made again.

Hi Mostafa,

Sorry but we have not heard any issue with regards X and PressApps, in fact, this is the only thread will show if you search PressApps in the forum. Maybe that is a conflict with other plugin or a server-side issue. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third-party plugins as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Please clarify what menu tab in wordpress you’re referring to, I did check the Appearance > Menus and it seems to be fine.

I did check your child theme and it did not contain any WooCommerce template. Please update your WooCommerce to the latest supported version (3.5.1).

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.