Able to offset columns vertically?

For desktops viewing http://dev1.thumbprintbooks.ca/family-stories/ is there a way to offset the column for “Interviews” so that its top is about 2/3 lower than the top of the column for “Photographs”? It doesn’t seem that there are margins for columns (like there are for images), which would allow offsetting a column next to another column. I would like to achieve the same effect as the text above those columns (starts “Remember the time…?”), which is offset about half way down the image of the family laughing.

Later—I figured out that I can put the second column in the following row and then apply a negative margin to it to achieve the effect I want.

I don’t know how to delete a topic—you’re welcome either to delete this topic, or just leave it.

Hey @Adams,

Glad you’ve sorted it out. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.