A price table doesn't look right

Please check out http://wagoninn.net/services/Grooming/ and look at the bottom pricing table. You’ll notice it’s just messed up. I’m not sure what I should be doing differently.

I’ve seen that issue before on my own sites.

What content do you have in the last section of that table?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, but I can not access this page (http://wagoninn.net/services/Grooming/) it returns a 404 error. Please confirm the page link.

Please check each of your pricing column for an unclosed html tag, look closely especially on that second column.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Sorry; I fixed the URL and it works now.

Hi There,

It could be you forgot to close the HTML tags in the pricing table content.

Could you please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there,

Looks like it needs content, I added test content and it fixed itself.

Thanks!