A new page do not show "edit with pro" tab

Hello

I wonder why a new page (a duplicate of an existing plage that shows edit with pro tab) does not let me directly edit with pro ?

  • if I choose “edit this page” from the top admin bar it does not open the PRO layout - I have to go to the pages section from the WP admin menu and choose “edit with pro” to get it open with the PRO layout

Thanks for your help

A few days ago - I had a third TAB - showing the “Edit with PRO” tag, now it disappeared - how can I get it back - why is it not there anymore ?

Thanks

Hey,

Would you provide to us your website link and the WP credentials in a secure note? I am not sure about the edit with pro tab.

YES i have provided you with login info in a secure note attached. Thanks

Problem also from this link (in admin bar) a few days ago, when I clicked this link - it went directly to the admin of the theme (with theme.co sections, blocks etc…) - now it goes to the normal WP page editor (still without the tab : edit with pro)

thanks

Hi There,

It’s unde Pro > Edit Page:

Regards!

Thanks - yes it works - but what about the tab - do you know how to enable it ?

I saw it on another admin of the site - but in my own account it disappeared …

cheers

Hi There,

It is not very clear what you are missing, I checked your website and everything looks normal.

Please clarify.

Thank you

OK - let’s keep it like that - it is not that important.

thanks :slight_smile:

You are most welcome!