A couple of questions

Hello again!

I was wondering two things:

  1. Is there a way to change the colour of the text-type font without effecting the global settings for the H2/H1?

  2. I’m having trouble removing the padding from under the header / above the featured image on my blog post page. Any help for that?

I’m using the Icon Stack.

Cheers,

Nikki

Hello Nikki,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

  1. If you are using classic text type element then to change color for specific element, please add color: #000; CSS in style textbox. Please change color code as per requirement. https://screencast.com/t/pg0xPlXQg

  2. Can you please share URL of your website for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

  1. Worked like a dream, thank you!

  2. The site isn’t live yet, as I am still building it.

    I’m looking to remove that yellow area.

Does that help?

Hi @theherde,

I could not guarantee that this is correct because I could not be able to see your setup. Try this code to be added in your custom CSS:

.single-post .x-header-landmark {
display: none !important;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Dang, didn’t work.
I’ve pushed the site live https://www.theherde.com/am-i-in-a-better-position-career-wise-now-than-ever-before/

Let me know what’s up! :wink:

Hi There,

We appreciate you uploading the site for us to view it :smile: Please add this on Theme Options > CSS

/*remove the dead space between feature image and header on posts*/
@media (min-width: 768px) {
	.single-post .entry-featured {margin-top: 0;}
	.single-post .entry-wrap {padding-top: 0;}
}

Your site is under a caching plugin, make sure to clear it after doing changes/updates to the site.

Have a great day,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.