A couple of issue with Plugin, Theme, Permalink

Hello,

I have got some problem with my site:

  • No “Add new” button on the Plugin dashboard

  • No “Add new” button on the Theme dashboard

  • The website is already created (automatically) url: www.domain.com/blog/categories/ …Is this the new wordpress added feature (I mean the /blog/categroes/content, automatically created)? Before the url just like: www.domain.com/categories/content

At my site dashboard, i see the “network admin dashboard” which i can add many sites on my site dashboard. Is that the new added WP function?

Please help ASAP.

Thank you

Hi There,

Your website is a Wordpress multisite.

Fore more information, please take a look at this: https://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network.

Regards!

I just installed from my namecheap hosting dashboard. I did not know about that i just installed as normal as previous other sites.

What should i do then? to get it back to the normal one?

Thank you

Hi There,

Please take a look at this article: https://starfishwp.com/how-to-revert-a-wordpress-multisite-to-a-single-site/.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

It works as normal. Thank you.

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.