A couple of feature requests

Hi guys, just wanted to say, im still in love with themeco :slight_smile: and cornerstone, it really is one of the best builders out there.

I have a couple of feature requests to take into consideration.

1: Breakpoint sizes. This is my main niggling issue. The breakpoint sizes are outdated for sure. The biggest screen size you have, is now probably a medium sized screen, medium laptop. Some laptops are now 4k, 1500px + wide. I actually use the “small laptop” (2nd biggest breakpoint after the biggest) as a guide for tablets. And the smallest breakpoint, is too small, most phones now, have bigger screens.

2: Lottifiles, The web s becoming a lot more dynamic. Elementor has lottiefiles in their builder…in yours you have to add it as raw content, and its not the best way of doing things.

3: More control over background size and potion across breakpoints. I like the background layers function, but for example, you may have an image you want bottom right on a laptop, and at 100%, but then on small screens, maybe 50% and center top…it would be great to have more control over breakpoints, like the other settings (ie change per breakpoint)

4: An easier way to add a link in a block of text. Right now you add text, and in the html, there is no quick “add link” button. You have to manually add the code.

Thanks!

Hi @logoglo,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your feature request and just wanted to inform you that the Lottie element has been already on the list and may be added in some of the upcoming releases. Also, you can use the Headline element which has the Link option, as you are expecting in the Text elements. I will check the rest of the points and if possible will add them to our feature request list, so our development team will take it into the consideration in future.

Thanks

Thanks, though the text, I meant in a block of text, with a link inside, eg:

I know you can add a link to a headline with ease, I meant like the above…you have to manually add it with html.

Thanks.

Hello @logoglo,

In case you want to add the custom link in the Headline element using the Headline Link settings, I would suggest you please follow these steps.

1. Go to the Headline element content and keep the content section in the HTML mode
  2. Add custom HTML markup <a href="#">link text</a>

1. In case you have kept the content section in the Rich Text mode then select the text and press CTL+K, and you would get an option to insert the link. Please have a look at the given screenshot.

Sample-Page-Page-Builder-X (1)

Thanks

Again, I understand how, Im just suggesting it could be easier…not a lot of people know the keyboard shortcut…there should be a “add link” button in the rich text mode (up top near bold, add image, text color etc)

Thanks.

You’re most welcome. And your feedback has been noted.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.