A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading

Hi,

I’ve been working on my staging site this morning, suddenly I’m getting the above message when I try and load the header builder, and similar message when trying to edit the homepage in Pro.

I’ve deleted all content on the home page, deactivated some plugins, but no movement.

http://rottenbanana.xyz

Please help!

Thanks

Alex

Same problem

Hi there Alex,

I’ve checked the site and can see no assets are loading correctly on the front-end (home page), but they are on other pages like the 404 etc.

https://monosnap.com/file/5DBEUMtayPEMPDOjuJ2Qzg0N3cZl6D#

When I checked the page in the editor, it was just some CS content responsive text code, but it looks like the content had been edited outside of the content builder.

As you have a child theme and multiple plugins the quickest way for us to debug this will be by renaming directories to soft disable different aspects.

Could you please include the FTP details in the secure note.

Thanks!

@mahmoud237 Please open a support ticket and someone will be right along to assist.

Hi Jack,

Thanks.

Just so you know. I deleted all the elements, rows, etc from the home page. The text you will see is the footer text, but this was built in X pre conversion to Pro. I will be removing this also. Really just want a clean slate.

I’ll send across the FTP details in a private box. Thanks

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sending across those details.

I’ve been debugging further and have come across some rather interesting discoveries.

It’s only the homepage that breaks and by this I mean, if I set another page to be the home page, all the content of that page loads, but once again no CSS or JS loads at all.

After further investigation, when I switch to the parent theme everything loads correctly.

Because of this, I’d recommend doing the following.

Download a fresh copy of the Pro Child theme form your account. Add your modifications in one by one until the site breaks again, then we’ll know that a certain modification is causing the site to break.

Thanks!

Hi Jack,

That worked. Luckily there was only the Google Tag Manager code in there so easy to replace.

Cheers

Alex

You’re welcome. Glad it’s sorted out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.