"A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading."

Ahoy!

I am getting the error messge “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”
I have taken the steps I can as indicated by similar posts on the forum but nothing seems to be working…
I have:

-Emptied the browser cache
-Disabled all plugins
-I do not use Cloudflare
-There is no SSL certificate
-I have not moved the site recently

I am using the pro child theme

I’m sure you guys will know what to do, this issue is beyond me…

Hello @gregphillip,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try out following solutions and let us know how it goes:

  1. Ensure you are fully up to date. See our changelog.
  2. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.
  3. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  4. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If nothing helps, please give us WP Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

@Prasant thanks for the speedy reply!

It was an update issue, I updated to the latest version of pro and the issue has resolved itself :metal:

Thanks again for your assistance!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Have a great day,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.